Epoxy Resin is one of the most aesthetic choices when it comes to working with wood! With our Wood Carving Resin Inlay, it makes it fashionable for not just display but more! If you want to learn how to create inlays with epoxy, read more below for the process!
Normally, the craft of finding and segregating the perfect matching inlay piece can be quite complicated. However, with our Wood Carving Resin Inlay. You can create interesting and unique patterns to form a beautiful designs!
Here are the steps to create a beautiful wood carving resin inlay:
- Build a dan. Outline your wood with a tape to prevent epoxy from overflowing during the pouring of epoxy process.
- Tint and fill. Using a disposable popsicle stick or a toothpick, drop your desired color into the epoxy and mix it. After you have gotten the color you wanted, pour the epoxy into a second cup, to ensure everything is well-mixed!
- Overfill the grooves. Ensure the board is level and flat before filling the board with epoxy. Use the dripper provided to fill in epoxy into the inlays that are thin and shallow to prevent mess!
- Let it dry. Leave your project to dry for at least 24 hours to ensure is fully dried.
- Sand it. After it has been dried, you can sand your project with a sandpaper to give it a smooth and shiny surface!
Voila, you have created a beautiful masterpiece with our Wood Carving Resin Inlay!
If you have never done epoxy inlay before, you are in for a real treat! This technique not only it is easy, even for beginners, but its extraordinary beautiful! Get creative and fun with our Wood Carving Resin Inlay today!
Package Inclusion: Resin Set - 1 Bottle Expoxy (100ml)
Alcohol Ink + Dripper Set - 6pcs Bottle Ink + Dripper
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!